Monday, July 14, 2014

Go Huskies!

David's cousin, who is 5 months older, lives in Seattle and I have been making her clothing during David's nap time.  Usually I make things that I've already made for David and know the pattern really well, however, I really wanted to make her a little jumper so I had to find a new pattern.  This pattern came from here.  I'm using the 12 month pattern so it will definitely fit by the time I ship it!



up close of front:




I used music fabric for the top because her dad (Brian's brother) went to the University of Washington to study music.  Brian's mom and I have secretly been planning this project.  I couldn't find the fabric in this area, so she went shopping in Washington and shipped it to me!

I still want to make some little bloomers in matching fabric to go underneath it!  I hope she likes them!

And now, a little bit o' David!