Friday, August 22, 2014

Reset sett



This is the sett at 30 epi.  I had to cut off the old one and re-slay a reed and re-tie it all on, that is why it looks separated at the bottom....  But the adjusted epi is much better!  I don't feel like I have to be super gentle with my beating the weft in!



I really think this weave is neat and has a lot of potential, but I don't like my sample very much.  Good thing it's small and just a sample!  I think this would look neat with some greens, blues, and purples!  That has to be my favorite color grouping, even though I am not a fan of purple, I like it in just the right group.  Maybe a yellow, green, blue, purple would also be neat.  Or better yet, green, blue, purple, and red!  I think I might go that way... but first, I must finish my sample and learn some more!

Ever since David was born, I have been taking a picture every single day and then putting it together into the same document.  At one point, it became way too large, and the whole file corrupted.  Fortunately, I had all the original face pictures!  I then decided to do month by month, and shrink the one individual month, and then put them together.  He turned 4 months on the 16th, but here is my composition so far:


I can't believe he's 4 months old!  It's been the best (and hardest!!) 4 months ever!