Sunday, December 28, 2014

First Christmas!

Christmas for David this year started out in Spokane, WA to see David's grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends!  This was a trip to enjoy Brian's side of the family!






We returned home in time to spend the actual Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at our house with my parents.  It was wonderful to be home for Christmas!  David received many cool gifts from his grandma and grandpa! 




The best gift we received as a family was a bike trailer!  Now we can go biking again!  I'm so happy!


I had a hard time figuring out what to do for David's first Christmas ornament, so I decided to incorporate this bike trailer into things, because it definitely marks our first Christmas in my memory!  This is what I came up with:


Tomorrow I can finally finish it by sewing it together with some fabric.  I love it!

And the last picture... an outdoor swing indoors?  Why not?!  He LOVES his swing!  Tonight I put him in it right before bed and in about 10 minutes he became very relaxed and sleepy.  He didn't even fuss when I put him to bed!  (Well, he doesn't usually fuss much most of the time when I put him to bed anyway!  We lucked out!)


What a great first Christmas for the little guy!  It was so much fun to see so much family, but best of all, I really enjoyed having a new baby boy to share it with this year!