Friday, May 1, 2015

Springtime playtime

David enjoyed some water play today after our bike ride across town to play at the park.  He loves playing with water!
 




We're about T-minus 3 weeks from moving day!  We have buyers line up for our house here in Arizona and we've picked out a house to buy in Colorado Springs.  We are VERY VERY VERY excited to be together as a family again!  In fact, this will be the very first time we will be together as a family of 3, since Brian started commuting when I was still pregnant with David.

The house we will be moving to will have 4 bedrooms, so I actually get my very own loom room!  I'm so excited!  I haven't done much weaving or much of anything crafty because all my energy has been used up with packing and Brian's commute.  I'm looking forward to having creative energy again!