Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Back at it!


My very first "Made in Colorado" item, and it's made in my very own craft room! I started this birthday present for someone with a birthday in November... although, I'm not going to share who, or what it is. I'm not even going to tell you if it's knitted or woven. I'm not even going to let you see what colors it will be. You'll have to make all those guesses yourself!


 

Here are some of the activities from the last few weeks here in Colorado:

My sister came to see me!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Puddle splashing!





























 









Visited the gorillas at the zoo:















 




Driving a tractor


















Lots more home cooking going on here now!


















 

And of course, we enjoy the outdoors every single day!