Wednesday, November 16, 2016

She's here! Surprise!!!

I'm extremely grateful to be alive today and have my little baby girl with me, too.  I only remember after thursday afternoon last week but apparently it's been quite the trip since the previous Sunday morning.  In the very early morning while sleeping, I slipped into a complete eclamptic state and went into a full seizure with a blood pressure so high that I'm lucky I didn't end up with a stroke. I went straight to the eclampsia stage, no pre-eclampsia.  Thank goodness Brian was there and called 911. I vaguely remember some jovial guys in the ambulance but that's about it. I had an emergency c-section, an MRI (kind of remember it being loud), and spent days in the ICU in a coma while baby Natalie spent time in the NICU.  I'm slowly learning my story and it's so wild and weird. I missed my daylight savings celebration and the of course, the election.  But we're thanking God that we get to go home and be together as a family of 4. I never appreciated life so much. Go hug your loved ones today and tell them how much you love them.







Natalie Amelia was born November 6th at 8:55am and was 17.5"long and weighed 4lbs, 9oz.