Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The last towel

For this last towel, I decided to go back and do another pinwheel, because it overall was my very favorite design.



This time, instead of changing colors every row, I decided to do groups of colors.  I am doing a few rows of the same light yarn and the same dark yarn, and when it runs out, then I change it.


I like it the best of all! 




The edges are much cleaner and you can still have the fun pinwheel look, but without all those color changes.




This time, it's actually relaxing to do these pinwheels!  I was so tired of the color changes, and I'm still not sure what the best method is to fix the edges of the first 3 towels!



If the color ends somewhere in the row, then that's ok!  I just pick up where I left off and keep going!  I think it looks neat!