Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Blues #4 & #5

First, I shall start with the good news.  Well, it's an all-good-news-day today!  Just one of those lucky days in 365, I guess!

Today is THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!  I'm so happy that I feel like a kid again!  My hubby teases that he's not sure who is happier for the last day of school, the kids or the teachers!  I will have mega time again now!  2 whole months to do what I please, when I please!  That most certainly will be nice!  I do worry a little bit about next year because they are spicing things up a bit, but I have 2 months to adjust to that, too.  By the time it gets here, I will be ready to go again and pick up where I left off or start something completely new.

In other good news, I have woven towel #4.  I used 5 shades of blues again because I liked the all blues towels so much!  I decided it really is my most favorite!
 



Towel #5 I decided to do a combination of everything up to this point.  So I took out the most dark and the most light blues and replaced then with some purples and a green.  The reason why I only used one shade of green is because one of the blues was more like a blue/green.  I thought it would be a good in-between shade.  Here are my 5 colors:



I think it looks really fantastic!


I can't decide what to do for the very last towel, #6.  I was thinking some yellow, green, and blue might be intriguing... or I might just be boring and do another "shades of blues" towel!  I guess I will have to see when I get there!