Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Utah weaving find!





My sister found a weaving store for us to go to during our visit to Utah!  It was called Three Wishes Fiber Arts and they had some cool stuff.  I picked out a few cones and asked the lady how much they would be and she said she would make me a deal I couldn't refuse.  Typically when someone says that it's time to turn and run the other way!  But she was right, it was a deal I couldn't refuse!  In fact, I went back for a few more cones...


The colors I got match each other really well, except this one.  I picked out this yarn for the thick and thin qualities it had.  I thought it would be fun to work with!


I think the above colors would look really good in the P2P2 project, this picture in particular:


I might have to explore this avenue further!