Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pinwheel scarf!

My Ravelry friend contacted me and said she wanted another scarf!  Remember the super-duper long scarf I made a few months ago?  She wants another one, same color, but with pinwheels as the design.  She also wanted it made out of the Dream in Color Classy merino wool yarn.  It's so wonderfully soft!  It also has a very neat dye pattern to it.  Here is the warp that has already been measured out:



At first I thought the sett was going to be 8, but when the yarn arrived in the mail I noticed it will be more like 10.  At first I was worried that I wouldn't have enough yarn, but I think everything will be ok!  Now that I measured out the warp, I can sense that there will be enough yarn left.  Plus, I tend to over-calculate just a little bit! 

Here are the stats:
Warp length = 3 yards
Black warp = 21 threads
Gray warp = 16 threads
Warp color rotation = B8, G8, B8, G8, B8, G8, B8, G8, B8
Sett = 10 epi