Friday, March 2, 2012

1-7, 3-8, 5-1...

This has been my mantra for the last few hours and the next few hours of threading because the 6-2 6-2, 7-3 7-3, and 8-4 8-4 are so easy to remember.  This is actually going way faster than I thought it would.  I sat down just to do a few batches, figuring I could have it threaded in just a few days if I work in 15-20 minute batches.  

And only a few hours later...




... we're already half way done!  Whew... that was easy.
I just found one light/dark combination that has thrown it all off, so I am still sticking to the light/dark threading combination, but I will have to go back and fix a dozen crossed threads.  No big deal.... right?

Oh, and it's sooooo soooo helpful when Scout decides to lay down on top of my pattern... Thanks, buddy!



Lion Facts:
  • About 10,000 years ago, the lion was the most widespread large land mammal, after humans.
  • The lion’s species has steadily declined 30-50% over the past 20 years.
  • Lions typically live 10-14 years in the wild.