Saturday, March 24, 2012

Lions #6, 7, 8, 9, & 10... & 11!

 
At first, I was trying to get a dozen lions from this warp.  As I went along, I decided I would get 10 lions total.







But the warp decided to make a compromise and give me the middle number, or 11 lions!







Even though I squeezed them in as tight as I could, I was surprised at how many chunks of fabric still remained.  After making the tails for the last 6 lions, I had to find a use for those scraps so I starting making project sheets to give to people.  It has a sample of leftover fabric and some facts about the fabric. 







This is a sheet I made for my lions.  I also have project sheets for the armadillo and alligator.


   Can you believe this one pile is going to be sewn into 6 more lions?  Unbelievable! 

 


I think I'm going to do more factory style this time around, now that I know what I'm doing!