Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Almost too busy to weave!

 I finally finished the trellis table runner warp!!  However, as of this point, the person I originally made it for hasn't received it in the mail yet... and I sent hers more than a month ago!  Unfortunately, none of these are the right length... so.... I guess this one will be repeated whether or not I want to!  Good thing I liked it, it was just slow weaving because of my zoo, Utah trip, and spring cleaning frenzy!



 Yes, I did say spring cleaning frenzy!  I have been very busy cleaning the house!  After living here for 2 years, I haven't even touched some of this stuff.  So it must go!  I have also been watching lots of reruns of Hoarders on Netflix, so that really helps me to stay motivated.  This is 1/2 of one of two piles... so 1/4 of the stuff that is to go. And it feels SOOOO good!


But the cat stays... he's just enjoying some old favorites.  Maybe he won't notice when they go missing...