Sunday, March 11, 2012

What is it?

Just out of curiosity, I decided to study the weave structure and I was expecting 100% to see plain weave all over!  But take a look at this:

Cool!  The reason why I looked at this structure is because I thought there was a threading error.  I repeatedly saw two threads grouped together so I checked the pattern and checked my threading and it was all right.   When I looked at the structure it all made sense!

Lion facts
·        Lions do not like competition and frequently attack and kill fellow predators like leopards, hyenas and cheetahs.
·        Contrary to popular belief, recent research indicates male lions take part in 50-60% of hunts - particularly when it's required to bring down larger prey.
·        Also there is increasing evidence that lions do scavenge and frequently attack hyenas to steal their kills.