Wednesday, October 5, 2011

There's a party on my loom!

And I was invited!
Isn't this bright and exciting!  I couldn't wait to share with you!

 I know there's been a lot going on with this blog, but do you remember these pinwheels?


With all that's going on, I amazingly have found time to work on them!  In this post, I said I was going to try these colors:




This is the same warp, but the weft changes to dark purple and golden yellow.  I was hoping that the purple and blue would kind of work together and the yellow and orange would kind of work together.  I had no idea what I was doing, just an idea I wanted to try!

And I'm so glad that I did!  It is amazing!




It now seems to have WAY more depth and it's just more interesting!  I like the old way too, but this is just visually something different and neat!



 I love experimenting with things on my loom!  Especially when it all turns out!









It's such a loud and exciting weave!  It looks like a party is going on!