First, I am going to put some "garbage yarn" between each bookmark so I have more time to sew the edges when I take them off the loom, and then just cut out the "garbage yarn" after sewing the edges. Second, I noticed the one inch work space was a bit small when I used 8-shaft patterns. I can squeeze less than 2-4 repeats of a pattern in each bookmark. I noticed the 4-shaft patterns I did use on a few of them looked really neat, so I am going to go with a few more of those, although I do plan to use the 8-shaft for most of them because it looks so neat!
Here is a really cool picture I received over email of how the bookmarks are being used:
And a few progress pics... you might recognize these from my movie! The movie was all about making these bookmarks. I sent a movie link to the people I am weaving these bookmarks for and they loved it!!!