Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm a weaving Goddess!


It's nice being on the top pedestal, eh?





My biggest fear with this project has been the total width and length.  The person who ordered it was very precise about the measurements.  In fact, my aunt had to go over and help.  It was very exact, and the project needed to be very exact.  I almost laid awake at night fearing I couldn't make it this precise.  I carefully made all my measurements 10-15% bigger than they needed to be, and you know what?  It ended up exactly-right-on-perfect!!!!  Wow, I can't believe I did that!  Even the FRINGE was perfectly the exact right length, even after I twisted it!  I didn't have to cut off a single fiber from the bottom!  I have never been able to be that exact in weaving sizes before.

As you all know, it's sometimes a gamble!






 Ahh... now I can finally rest assured that it's perfect and I'm done and I can move on with life now!!!