Sunday, July 3, 2011

My very special photo shoot

 I had a very special opportunity to do a photo shoot with my local yarn store.




 I am so excited about this opportunity!  I feel like I'm in heaven being able to photograph YARN and YARN PROJECTS!!


Here's a sneak peek of what I've been working on:


These are just a few of my most favorite shots.  There were a lot of REALLY great shots, so it's actually hard to choose my favorites!! 


This yarn looks like it's marching off to war:


I tried using a few props in some of the photos and thought it looked cool.  This was an old pocket watch my dad gave me when I was little.  It still works!



The natural light caught this yarn really well:




I think of this as a self-portrait (made with my glass beads from last summer):


Can't wait to make the finishing touches and deliver the product!!