Wednesday, February 1, 2012

When startled, jump higher than the car.

A few threading pictures from the day!








I was working on some calculations for heddles that I will be needing to put on each shaft.  I don't have a cool program that does it for me, I have find it all by hand but it doesn't take long.  There are 720 threads total, and 18 threads in each repeat.  So, that is means there are 40 repeats total.  I need to have 120 heddles on shafts 1&5.  The other shafts will only need 80 heddles.  And it's time to start threading!


Did you know?...

  • Armadillos are one of the few known non-human species that can contract leprosy.
  • The nine-banded armadillo has an unusual reproductive system and has genetically identical quadruplets with each littler.
  • When startled, armadillos generally jump to about "vehicle fender height" so they make common roadkill.

A now, a few minutes from our sponsors...